Thursday 21 March 2013

Happy St Patricks Day

Top of the morning to ya! well I had to do it, I had to make some Guinness chocolate cupcakes.

VERY rich cakes I could barely manage one but the stout flavor really comes through and works surprisingly well with the chocolate. I used this recipe from food network:

http://www.foodnetwork.com/recipes/dave-lieberman/chocolate-stout-cupcakes-recipe/index.html

The ones in the picture I made with my sister and they just had plain butter icing on them.  I made some more for my mother's art class with baileys and its a revelation baileys icing is AMAZING and so easy just normal butter icing but instead of milk to loosen it up add baileys and your mind will be blown.

1 comment:

  1. I want to share with you all here on how I got my loan from Mr Benjamin who helped me with a loan of 400,000.00 Euro to improve my business, It was easy and swift when i applied for the loan when things were getting rough with my business Mr Benjamin granted me loan without delay. Here is Mr Benjamin email/whatsapp contact: +1 989-394-3740, 247officedept@gmail.com.

    ReplyDelete