Monday 6 February 2012

We built cake city, we built cake city...

MY CAKES!

I thought i would show you some of the cakes I have made and decorated.


 Easter.

This turned out really good for an Elvis themed birthday party. so Elvis rainbow cake.




I made these cuties for my sisters baby shower. 

So she had the baby and this was the christening cake.



Just something I whipped up for a friend. 

Diamond wedding anniversary cake.


Me and the boyfriend made this for our joint 21st. The best part was the layers, the top tier was banana and chocolate sandwiched with chocolate. The bottom tier was coffee and chocolate sandwiched with chocolate. 


 Chocolate and orange cake.


This was my final project in craft studies at the National Bakery School. 6 mini cakes in the theme of a festival, I chose Woodstock.

No comments:

Post a Comment